This is my plug & play kit for selected ford vehicles . ONLY POWER AND GROUND NEED TO BE SUPPLIED . THIS INCLUDES A 17FT CABLE TO MOUNT AMP IN THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE .
THIS KIT INCLUDES A LC-1.800 MONO BLOCK AMP
AND A LC-4.800 4 CHANNEL AMP .
LC-4.800 PROVIDES RCA OUTPUT TO CONNECT TO LC-1.800 SO NO EXTRA PARTS ARE NEEDED
When you demand the perfect blend of power and performance, AudioControl provides answers and the LC-1.800 is no exception.
No matter the install, you can be assured power will meet and exceed expectations with 800 watts at 2 ohms. The mix of high level and low level inputs mean you have the widest input voltage range in the industry. AudioControl’s patented AccuBASS® circuit is the only way to properly overcome factory bass roll-off and heavily equalized factory bass settings.
THIS FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES
2013 - 2020 F150
2017 -2019 F250-350
2013 - 2019 FUSION
2015 - 2019 MUSTANG
2015 - 2018 FOCUS
11 2013 - 2017 ESCAPE
13 2012 - 2015 EXPLORER
2016 - 2018 EXPLORER WITH 6 FT CABLE
2019 - 2020 RANGER WITH 6 FT CABLE
2018 - 2019 EXPEDITION WITH 6 FT CABLE
Making Good Sound Great” is our passion at AudioControl and that legacy continues with the LC-4.800 multi-channel amplifier.
This unique high power design features six active speaker level inputs with summing allowing you to interface and integrate with most factory installed source units. The patent pending AccuBASS® circuit compensates for factory bass roll-off and provides maximum bass performance.
More control and features include our GTO signal Sense, Configurable Crossovers and assignable remote level control. We have incorporated years of technology into the LC-4.800 making this a perfect solution based amplifier.
- Configurable as 4/3/2 channel amplifier
- 4 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms
- 4 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged
- AccuBASS® Processing
- MILC™ Maximum Input Level Control (Patent Pending)
- GTO™ Signal Sense
- Independent Linkwitz-Riley Alignment crossovers
- Summable active speaker-level inputs (6 channels) for OEM integration
- 4 preamp inputs
- 2 assignable preamp outputs
- PFM Subsonic Filter
- Optional ACR-1 assignable remote control
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Preamp Inputs: 4 balanced
- Input Voltage Range: 250 mV – 8 V RMS
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power at 14.4V:
- 4 Ω – 125 W x 4 RMS
- 2 Ω – 200 W x 4 RMS
- Bridged 4 Ω – 400 W RMS
- Preamp Outputs: 2
- Maximum Preamp Output: 8.5 V RMS
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 102 dBa, Ref 200 W @ 2 Ohm
- THD+N: < 0.1%
- Minimum Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 3 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 40 A
- Crossover: Linkwitz-Riley, Adjustable From 30 Hz – 300 Hz
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions: 9″W x 7.95″D x 2.1″H
- Weight: 5.0lbs (2.0kg)
In the box: LC-4.800, Speaker connectors, Fuses, Manual, Warranty
Enjoy loud, clean and articulate bass combined with the best warranty available with the LC-1.800 amplifier.